Terms and Conditions - Social Media
Social Media TermsBy visiting and using The Hockey Line-Up’s (Sports Rousseau / Hockey Experts / L’Entrepôt du Hockey) social media, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube (collectively the “Social Media”), you agree that you will not use it for any purpose that is unlawful or not permitted by these terms or by the Social Media terms, rules and/or policies. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when uploading to or communicating via the Social Media, you shall not do any of the following:
You acknowledge that everything posted on the Social Media is public and not private communication. The Hockey Line-Up assumes no liability for any communication, content or other material posted by you or other users of the Social Media (“User Content”). You agree to indemnify The Hockey Line-Up resulting from your use of any User Content posted on the Social Media.You further acknowledge that any User Content posted is not endorsed by The Hockey Line-Up and no User Content should be considered reviewed, screened or approved by The Hockey Line-Up. User Content is permitted solely for the convenience of the Social Media’s users. In the event The Hockey Line-Up “follows”, “favourites”, or “subscribes” to another social media account or any User Content, such action does not imply any endorsement of that User Content, account, channel, page or Social Media, and neither does sharing any User Content from another user. The Hockey Line-Up reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any User Content posted to the Social Media. The Hockey Line-Up also reserves the right to ban any user from posting on the Social Media if there is a pattern of inappropriate postings or as otherwise deemed necessary by The Hockey Line-Up.For any User Content that you submit, you grant to The Hockey Line-Up and its subsidiaries and affiliates, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and distribute such User Content, and to incorporate such User Content in any form, medium or technology throughout the world, all without compensation to you. For this reason, do not post any User Content that you do not wish to license to The Hockey Line-Up. In addition, you grant The Hockey Line-Up the right to include the name provided with the User Content you have posted.From time to time, The Hockey Line-Up may post educational videos or fitness and sporting advice posts. These videos and posts designed for educational purposes only. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is a possibility of physical injury. Please consult with a doctor prior to engaging in any exercise or exercise program. The use of any information provided on the Social Media is solely at your own risk.The Hockey Line-Up reserves the right to update or modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Social Media created or administered by The Hockey Line-Up following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or otherwise transfer files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or confidentiality) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or otherwise transfer files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage or inhibit the operation of another computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Use any communications, content, or other information obtained through the Social Media in a manner that is competitive with the Social Media or The Hockey Line-Up’s business.